Thursday, December 31, 2009

Where my moisture at???

I woke up this morning and groggily went into the bathroom to take care of my morning needs. I happened to glance into the mirror over the basin and got very nervous as some old hag was apparently standing in front of me! A very slim old hag as I was pressed up against the sink (or maybe it is just my new bloated belly full of drink and cookies). There was something oddly familiar about the face so I gathered all my bravery and looked again. OH...MY.... GOD...It is me, during the night some alien creature ala dr who took my moisture!!! My face is dry, wrinkly and haglike!! Then it dawned on me. My moisture is here, just re-assigned. My fingers are like little sausages as is my belly (no, my belly is like a medicine ball, solid but capable of movement), and my calves.... My solution....I am going to stand on my head in the hopes that the moisture goes back to whence it came.

Happy freakin new year in deed. Motherf'ers.

No comments:

Post a Comment