Sunday, January 10, 2010

Its ALWAYS someones time of the month

So, or So's (shout out to LA) I'm in walgreens last night dropping off a prescription. It is about 1030 pm, on a saturday. There, in the sanitary needs aisle, is a very large thugish gangbanger type looking pretty fierce. He is on the phone and holding a box of minipads. "Baby, the only ones I see are the ones in the green package. Oh baby, no no, don't make me ask anyone". The poor thing is arguing on the phone, but his tone is hushed and fearful. He hangs up the phone and continues down the aisle to check out firmly gripping his green packaged mini pads. He gets up to the counter and the clerk says "these are buy one get one with coupon, I have the coupon right here" (The guy is trying to shush her and tell her this is fine he just wants this one) "CURTIS!! CURTIS!!" A young man in a walgreen's vest turns and looks towards the cash register "SEE THIS PACKAGE OF MINI PADS???? CAN YOU GO IN THE MINI PAD AISLE AND GET ANOTHER ONE FOR THIS GUY??? IT IS BUY ONE GET ONE!!" She turns to the guy "DO YOU WANT MAYBE ANOTHER KIND??" I say 'Yea, those are light, perhaps you have a heavy flow option?" The clerk says 'OH YEA, THAT IS A GOOD IDEA - CURTIS!! CURTIS!!! I THINK THE GUY WANTS THE HEAVY FLOW OPTION - THE BLUE ONE!!". To which the gangbanger totally -whipped guy says "um, yea , I actually was looking for the blue one....".

Can't make this stuff up.

2 comments:

  1. I am dying here! I can't believe you were an actual witness to this! They should put it in a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was worth the price of whatever I was buying at walgreens. I really wanted to see what the girlfriend looked like!

    ReplyDelete