Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Rick Bayliss is trying to kill me

I had some time before my train ride home, so I thought why not go and try the new takeout place that rick bayliss has. I went in, ordered a pork concoction (i mean, I loves me some pork and isn't the word "concoction" fun to say?) and went on my way to the train. The food was delicious.......however.......about 30 minutes into the eating I felt a tingling under my tongue....then the swelling started (It would be fun when someone says "how was your night" to just answer "fine until the swelling started"). So I'm on the train, my tongue is swollen, and my lips start to swell. Then.....I break out into hives. People are looking at me cause I swear they can see it happening right before their eyes. I get off the train and go to walgreens where the pharmacist, looking horrified, suggests I drink some benedryl. Then take some benedryl pills....while on my way to the emergency room. I of course just slug down the benedryl and head home. At this point my entire body feels as if it is on fire and itches all over. I feel as if my throat is starting to close up but cannot be sure if I am just in a panic or actually dying. I decide to ride it out (which for me means drinking mass quantities of water and alternately chewing benedryl tablets) and begin a hallucination/fantasy of bayliss in his kitchen, rubbing his hands saying "take that my little pretty" all because I was rooting for whatshisnuts keller on top chef masters. YOU WIN BAYLISS!! YOU WON! I give!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment