Monday, January 25, 2010

I suck at hello kitty bingo.....

So's I go over to see the girlies cause I need some 3/4 year old time., plus it is nice to be ordered around by little tiny people. We made pizza, we drank wine (no not the 3 and 4 year olds.. sheesh folks) and then decided to watch the secret of nimh....well WE didn't decide, the 4 year old did. I have to say my attention span does not relate well to the secret of nimh. Who is nimh? Is it a what? I'm still confused...anyhow, in a very lovely comfy godmother/goddaughter moment, 4 year old snuggled up with me and we watched nimh. To be honest I would have watched paint dry with her. So I'm watching this movie and at the same time trying to converse with the adults in the room who are sitting behind and to my right. Everytime I speak, 4 year old SHUSSSHES me. After numerous shuusssshes she tells me "you can talk to them but you have to look forward and watch this" So I talk while keeping my eyes firmly forward looking for and trying to figure out this whole nimh thing. After several minutes becky says "Why won't you look at me when you talk?" And I felt foolish saying "because your 4 year old daughter won't let me!!!". Well she finally gets bored of nimh (and now i'm oddly facinated cause I still don't get the nimh thing and WHY everyone is running from the tractor, but thankfully I have a short attention span. We decide to play hello kitty bingo. I really enjoy hello kitty bingo, especially when a 3 year old calls it. Every call produces a "oooh isn't that adorable" reaction from this devoted aunt. So we play and Uncle Teve yells bingo....daddy yells bingo.....4 year old yells bingo, mommy yells bingo, back to uncle teve and so on and poor ole auntie godmudder is getting nothing. I mean, seriously....sucking at hello kitty bingo???

No comments:

Post a Comment