Saturday, November 6, 2010

Neglect

So I've neglected you my little blog. I want to push out the normal excuses over how busy I've been, blah blah blah...but I think it is just lazyness.

Its been an odd week. You would think some of the folks I know who are those mean bitter "i just want mine and am afraid you might get something I didnt" would at least be happy but noooooo they just keep bitterness alive. Sort of like the chant "KEEP HOPE ALIVE" it appears they run in packs yelling "KEEP BITTERNESS ALIVE!!". They applaud the folks that say they hope this current administration fails and that it is their #1 job to make sure the President is a one termer (Really - not the economy? healthcare? security?)...apparently that is the apex of patriotism....To want to see your government fail. But that is not the worst of it...it saddens me how they begrudge people who are getting basic service assistance from the government simply to maintain life. Yep, that unemployment insurance sure can help you live life high on the hog!! I think I'll quit my fairly well paying job to make 293 a week! I mean I can then get food stamps!! 132 a month!! Oh yea, that whole welfare mother thing!! I can get an additional 132 a month for each kid!! Don't even count in the other assistance I can get for children. YEEHAWWW I'd be really living than man! ARE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUS??? Oh yea, let me remind you of these "I am a self made man" types of folks who begrudge the downtrodden....yea you had nooooo advantages in life. Most of these people grew up in nice fluffy suburbs, with good school systems. Got a great education because of who they were born to. I'm not saying people had sunshiney lives, but my god.....grow a little compassion, understanding and stop labeling an entire group of people because Fox news told you something about a handful. Actually why don't you stop watching Fox news altogether? Or listening to GBeck? Or Rush? Or Laura? Or Ann? Why don't you use that nice education that living in a nice place got ya and investigate? Read? Confirm? (Hey my liberal compatriots...that goes for you too, no one is getting off the hook here). Head out of your ass time people. Lets look at facts YOU found....not ideas someone told you about.

Oh, well.. I know youse won't do it...its hard work to figure out what you believe. Much easier to let someone else tell you what you believe. Worked a bit for Hitler's, Stalin, Sadaam Hussein and Pol Pot's followers ! Great job America!!

No comments:

Post a Comment