Saturday, September 12, 2009

ooompah!!


Today in our village they had a german fest on the village green. I picked up val and took her to the rousing rollicking good time it was. Johnny whatshisname's band was there. We had to point, we had to move side to side, we had to throw our hands in the air and yell things. Pretty fun. There was beer too and another couple of beers and I would be throwing more than just my hands in the air. As you can see by the picture, many who attended (actually most...) received one of the biggest workouts of the month. Ooompah!!!!
The entire time I was at the fest my good friend, Micky McMickster sent me email updates from the badger game. Yeehawwww goooooo badgers! What fun to sway side to side, throw my hands in the air like I don't care AND get badger up dates. Makes a girl say "wooo-et woo-et!" more times than once....
And speaking of sports, man, who knew michael jordan was such a jerkoff? Just saying....
Well here it is another hairless weekend and my saturday has contained a run to the bank, a visit with the little kiddos bffs mom, the first half of the badger game via that lovely and informative network espn and the german fest. Oh, if I add in the walgreens run, the osco run and the run from my mom's apartment to the garbage chute, I think a very busy, educational, and entertaining day all the way around.
Roll out the barrel!!!! OOOMPAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment