Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ugly People

***WARNING*****THIS IS AN EXTREMELY MEAN BLOG*****

SO I'm at the binny's today. Nevermind why. I mean why does anyone go to binnys? To buy alcohol. Yea you can say it is for a party, or because you are having a special dinner but you are really going to binny's cause you want to drink. Cheaply.

I'm in need of some wine, red wine (and by the freaking way....you gotta raise the cycles gladiator by a dollar cause the tax when up??? 13cents by my recogning and you gotta raise it a dollar???? damn bin! damn!). ANYHOW....I walk into my haven of happiness and head straight towards the cheap red wine section. (Oh by the way, cycles gladiator has the absolute best label. It is an old french (I think) bike ad.....I want a big print of this someday). STOP DISTRACTING ME!!! So's (totally lala-ism) I walk into binnys and look around and I kid you not the store was filled with UGLY POLYESTER WEARING People. It was like a "i'm okay, YOU'RE okay" convention was in town. The Circus of the Scars was in town. The Wrung and the Restless. America's got ugly. My god. It was like there was an ad in the local paper that said "money off if you are lacking in looks at 5:00 on Wednesday!!". Which all....made....me...nervous.............. What if they were looking at me and thinking the same thing????? NO WONDER WE ALL NEED TO DRINK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment