Sunday, May 23, 2010

Picture me rollin'

The title is for no other reason than the fact that I have that Tupac song running through my head. Good song as is any that has the line "move smooth as a motherfucker, me and my 9".....

So its sunday. Game 4 of the hawks shark series. Being a true Chicagoan I speak not of it. I simply say Go Hawks and that I can't wait for the game to start. That is it. Nuff said. No mo, no less. Cause I move smooth as a mother fucker.

Dead sexy gorgeous out there. My yard is amazing. I am having a happy suburbanite moment. My coffee, my toast, my balcony and my green green grass of home. Gonna be a hot one but right now sitting out there in my tshirt and little else, it is perfect weather. Cause I move smooth as a motherfucker I guess.

So this morning it seems like the day is full of possibilities. Know for sure I'll be screaming my lungs out during the game with some fun folk and maybe meet some other fun folk. Not sure what will happen after the game but I'm sure I'll be as smooth as a mother fucker....if I could just figure out what that means....

No comments:

Post a Comment