Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday musings...

So......

I am not sure why this made me laugh. Lion brand yarn sends me weekly emails...(Yea, I like to knit, shut the hell up!!). Today the subject line was "Washcloth of the day!". Hmmm... woo hoo!!!!

Got B's diploma, cum laude, in the mail. Wow. He did all the work but I feel all the pride! Wish my mom were still here. I would have gone over there, she would have clapped her hands together and done her "ooohhh" noise. Then we would get something that we could "make a meal out of". (inside joke...no I'm not explaining)

Laughed so hard last night that my nose ran. Dead sexy...

Have one of those glorious saturdays where I really don't have to do anything or go anywhere at any certain time. Destined to spend a lot of time right here in my bed with my laptop and my coffee. Bad tv, some gooey cake, oooohhh...heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment